Recipe for Netflix in Singapore
- 1 x MyRepublic Fibre Broadband Service (PureHD recommended)
- 1 x MyRepublic Teleport Service (free for now) 
- 1 x Roku 3 
- Sign up for MyRepublic Fibre Broadband Service
- Sign up for Netflix free trial through their website 
- Purchase Roku 3 through Amazon (free shipping to Singapore)
- Twiddle thumbs till Roku 3 arrives
- IMPORTANT: Set up a Roku account with a US Country and Zip Code. Use credit card.
- Plug in Roku 3 (might need a 220v to 110v step down transformer, but users have reported success without)
- Run through setup.
- Start Netflix
- Watch Netflix
- Cancel Starhub 🙂
 My Republic Teleport is free till 31 Dec, $5 a month afterwards (I really hope they don’t charge!)
 I’ve heard Apple TV works, and WD TV Live too. Let me know if your device works for you
 Free trial for 1 month, so that you don’t lose anything if it doesn’t work. You need to pay for it after free trial.
[edits:] added information that you need to create a Roku US account BEFORE activating Roku